- Chemical Name: PCMX / 4-chloro-3,5-dimethylphenol / Chloroxylenol
- CAS No.: 88-04-0
- Molecular Formula: C8H9OCl
- Molecular weight: 156.5
- Appearance: White crystal powder
- Assay: 99%min
Contact Us ↓
Contact Us ↓
4-Chloro-3,5-dimethylphenol is a preservative and bactericide. It is used to prevent mold and is also an antibacterial agent. Preservatives (topical and urinary).
|Appearance||White or cream crystal or crystalline powder|
|Solubility||Clear solution with no particulate matter|
|Melting point ℃||114-116|
|PCMX Assay %||99.0 min|
|MX 3,5-xylenol %||0.5 max|
|OCMX 2,4-dichloro-3,5-xylenol %||0.3 max|
|DCMX 2,4-dichloro-3,5-xylenol%||0.3 max|
|Residue on ignition%||0.5 max|
|Water %||0.5 max|
|Conclusion||Meet enterprise standards|
1. Preservatives, fungicides.Used in emulsions, cosmetics, inks, plywood, plastics, as an anti-mold agent for plastics, especially suitable for rigid and semi-rigid PVC sheets, artificial leather, etc.
2. It can be used in various antibacterial treatment processes, such as antibacterial treatment for leather, antibacterial treatment for paper, antibacterial and antibacterial treatment for textiles and antibacterial and antibacterial treatment for photos, etc.
Aluminum foil bag, 1 kg; Paper fiber drum, 25 kgs; Or according to your request
Keep stored in cool, dry conditions in well-sealed containers.
Get Free Quote Now! Reply within 24 hours; Quick response
Add: Jinan New Material Chemical Trading Center