Dichloromethane, molecular formula CH2Cl2, molecular weight 84.93. A colorless, transparent liquid with an odorous odor similar to ether. Do not dissolve in water, soluble in alcohol and ether. It is a non-flammable low-boiling solvent and is commonly used to replace flammable petroleum ether, ether, etc.
More About Dichloromethane：
Melting point: -97 °C
Boiling point: 39.75 °C
|Superior product||First grade||Qualified product|
|Exterior||Colorless clarified, no suspended matter, no mechanical impurities||qualified|
|Methylene chloride mass fraction,% ≥||99.90||99.50||99.20||99.99|
|Water quality score，% ≤||0.010||0.020||0.030||0.0017|
|Acid (in HCL) mass fraction，% ≤||0.0004||0.0004||0.0008||0|
|Chroma，(Pt-Co color number) ≤||10||10||10||5|
|in conclusion||Superior product|
Use Of Dichloromethane:
Methylene chloride has the advantages of strong solubility and low toxicity. It is widely used in the manufacture of safe film film, polycarbonate, and the rest is used as coating solvent, metal degreaser, gas smoke sprayer, polyurethane foaming agent, mold release agent, and off. Paint agent.
Dichloromethane is a colorless liquid. It is used as a reaction medium in the pharmaceutical industry for the preparation of ampicillin, ampicillin and cephalosporin. It is also used as a solvent in film production, a petroleum dewaxing solvent, an aerosol propellant, Organic synthetic extractant, foaming agent for foam production such as polyurethane, metal cleaning agent, etc.
Package Of Dichloromethane:
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place with direct sunlight.
- Store away from heat, flames and incompatible materials such as strong oxidizing agents, strong acids and nitric acid.
- Store in a suitable container labeled.
- Unused containers and empty drums should be tightly covered.
- Closed packaging with galvanized iron drum, 250kg per barrel, train tank car, car can be transported. Should be stored in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place, pay attention to moisture