Dioctyl sulfosuccinate sodium salt
Dioctyl sulfosuccinate sodium salt, this product is a colorless or light yellow liquid. Density (25 ° C) 1.02 ~ 1.08g / cm3. Flash point (open cup) 91 ~ 95 ° C. The surface tension was (26 to 29) × 10 -3 N/m (0.1% solution). Soluble in water and organic solvents such as benzene and carbon tetrachloride. Wet and decontamination.
More About Dioctyl sulfosuccinate sodium salt：
Traits: white crystalline powder
Melting point: 233～235℃
|Appearance||Colorless or light yellow liquid wax||Light yellow mass|
|Active content %||≥92.0||92.79|
Use Of Dioctyl sulfosuccinate sodium salt:
- This product is an excellent emulsifier, detergent and penetrant used in the textile industry. Good permeability and wettability.
- Thickener; emulsifier; wetting agent.
- The product is a surfactant, an emulsifier and a wetting agent.
Use It is also called aerosol OT. It is used as a lubricant and can be used as a surfactant in the printing and dyeing industry and the cosmetics industry.
- Surfactant, dyeing industry as a leveling agent, can also be used as a photosensitive material emulsion
- Surfactants, emulsifiers, humectants. The natural and synthetic estrogens were detected by microemulsion electrophoresis with CAPSO. The preparation of reversed phase microparticles in a hydrocarbon solvent is suitable for solubilizing most membrane proteins.
- Used as a surfactant, as a penetrant in the printing and dyeing industry
Package Of Dioctyl sulfosuccinate sodium salt:
Store at room temperature.