|Product name||ethyl acetate|
|Boiling point||77 °C(350.25 K)|
|Melting point||-84 °C(189.55 K)|
|Molecular Weight||88.11 g·mol−1|
|Water Solubility||8.3 g/100 mL(20 °C)|
|Flash point||-4 °C|
- As an industrial solvent, it is used in coatings, adhesives, ethyl cellulose, artificial leather, linoleum colorants, rayon and other products.
2. As a binder, it is used in the production of printing inks and artificial pearls.
3. As an extractant, it is used in the production of medicines, organic acids and other products.
4. As a raw material for spices, it is used as a main raw material for fruit flavors such as pineapple, banana, strawberry, and other spices such as whiskey and cream. It is made of spices and can be used as a blend of white wine and spices.
5. Extractant, extracting many compounds (phosphorus, tungsten, arsenic, cobalt) from aqueous solution.
6, organic solvents. It is used as a standard substance for calibration thermometers when separating sugars.
7. Characterize bismuth, gold, iron, mercury, oxidants and platinum.
8. Determination of bismuth, boron, gold, iron, molybdenum, platinum, potassium and cesium.
9, biochemical research, protein sequence analysis.
10. Analysis of environmental protection and pesticide residues.
11, organic synthesis.
12. It is a fast-drying solvent for nitrocellulose, ethyl cellulose, cellulose acetate and chloroprene rubber, and is also a low toxicity solvent used in industry.
13. It can also be used as an extractant for the textile industry and an extractant for natural flavors. It is also an important raw material for the pharmaceutical industry and organic synthesis.
14. GB 2760-96 provides for the use of flavorants. It is mainly used for fragrant, persimmon dislocation, granules or tablets for making spices, and vinegar ingredients. It is widely used in the preparation of fruit flavors such as cherries, peaches, apricots, and wine flavors such as brandy.