Gibberellic acid Quick Details
- Chemical Name: Gibberellic acid
- CAS No.: 77-06-5
- Molecular Formula: C19H22O6
- Molecular weight: 346.37
- Appearance: White powder
- Similar other products: Gibberellin A3 (GA3) 90% TC; 10%, 20%, 40% soluble powder; 10%, 20% tablet; GA4; GA7
Gibberellic acid Typical Properties
| 90% TC|
|Appearance||White to Pale Yellow Crystal Powder|
|Loss on Drying||≤0.5%|
|Specific Optical Rotation[a]20 D||≥+80°|
|Color of Solution||Clear and Colorless|
1. It can stimulate plant stem elongation by stimulating cell division and elongation.
2.Can break seed dormancy, promote germination, and increase fruit setting rate, or cause parthenocarpic (seedless) fruit by stimulating stems of a plant higher and leaves bigger.
3. Then, it has been proved from production practice for many years that the application of gibberellins has signification effect in raising the yield of rice, wheat, corn, vegetable, fruit, etc.
1kg/bag or 25kg/drum or according to your request
Get Free Quote Now!