- Product name: Microcrystalline Cellulose PH101 PH102 / MCC
- CAS: 9004-34-6
- Molecular Formula: C12H22O11
- EINECS Number: 232-674-9
- Appearance: White or almost white, fine or granular powder
Contact Us ↓
Contact Us ↓
Microcrystalline cellulose particles are a type of cellulose that achieves a balanced degree of polymerization through chemical degradation and mechanical separation. It has a porous structure and a high density, reaching 1.539-1.545 g/cm3, which is similar to the crystalline density of cellulose.
|Appearance||White or almost white, fine or granular powder.|
|Identification B||The degree of Polymerization≤350|
|Granulometry||Remains 60 mesh≥10%|
|Remains 100 mesh≥50%|
|Loss on drying||≤7.0%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.10%|
|Water Soluble Substances||≤0.25%|
1. Anti-caking agent; emulsifier; binder; disintegrant; dispersant; tissue improver; non-nutritive leavening agent; dietary fiber; opacifier; heat stabilizer; fast drying carrier; microdispersant and Tablets. According to EEC regulations, it can be used for high-fiber bread; low-calorie candy, biscuits, cakes and bread; fillers for pigments, spices and edible acids; dehydrated foods, snack foods and bionic fruit slices.
2. Applicable to textile, clothing, brewing, food, paper and other industries
3. Adhesives and disintegrants used for direct compression, and also food additives
20Kg/bag or 25kg/drum or according to your requirement
Clean and ventilated environment
Get Free Quote Now!
Add: Jinan New Material Chemical Trading Center