PHMG polyhexamethyleneguanidine hydrochloride is a new type, safe, efficient, and broad-spectrum polymer antimicrobial agent, used as a disinfectant, antibacterial agent, sterilization agent, mildew preservative, and algaecide.
- Chemical name: Polyhexamethyleneguanidine hydrochloride
- MF: C21H45N9X2.3ClH
- MW: 533.032
- CAS: 57028-96-3
1. Broad-spectrum sterilization and inhibition of various microorganisms
2. Lasting antibacterial effect
3. Bacteria are not easy to develop drug resistance
4. The human body and higher animals have been tested to be practically non-toxic at the concentration used, with no irritation to the skin and mucous membrane
5. Basically no corrosion to the treated surface
6. Can withstand 300 ℃ high temperature
|Form||Appearance||Specifications (active ingredient content)|
|Solid||Indeterminate colorless translucent resin||99%|
|Tablet||White round flake||1-10% any content, can be customized|
|Solution||Colorless to light yellow transparent aqueous solution||Any content of 50% and below|
Widely used in medical and health, daily chemicals, textile, paper making, wet wipes, animal husbandry, aquaculture, aquatic products, plastics, agriculture, water treatment and other fields
Dilute directly with purified water or use with other additives, the reference dosage is 0.05% -0.5% (w / w)
As the product is used in different fields, the usage and dosage of the product are quite different, it is recommended to use it under the guidance of the company’s professional technicians
Get Free Quote Now!
There are no reviews yet.