|Appearance||A clear, viscous oily liquid Colorless, slightly greenish-yellow|
|Boiling point||224 °C0.3 mm Hg(lit.)|
Vitamin E Acetate / Tocopheryl acetate CAS 7695-91-2
Chemical Name:Vitamin E Acetate / Tocopheryl acetate
Appearance:Clear to yellow viscous oil
Type:Vitamins, Amino Acids and Coenzymes
|Vitamin E Acetate||400IU,1000IU, 1100IU,11561IU,200IU,1250IU,1300IUOil|
|544IU feed grade,,700IU Powder CWS; 700IU Powder|
|Synthetic Vitamin E Acetate||98% Oil; 50% Powder CWS; 15% CWS Powder;50% Powder TAB; 50% Beadlet TAB; 75% Powder TAB|
1. Vitamin E prevents the oxidation of cell membranes and intracellular unsaturated fatty acids and other easily oxidized substances during the body’s metabolism, thereby protecting the integrity of the cell membrane and preventing aging. It can maintain the normal function of reproductive organs. Vitamin E has strong reducibility and can be used as an antioxidant.
2. As an antioxidant in the body, it eliminates free radicals in the body and reduces the harm of ultraviolet rays to the human body. Due to skin care, hair care, etc.
3. Used as additives for medicines, nutritional products, cosmetics
4. Vitamin E has strong reducibility, and it has the function of anti-oxidation in the process of human metabolism to prevent aging, and can maintain the normal function of Chemicalbook of reproductive organs.
5. Can be fortified with D-α-tocopherol, D-α-tocopheryl acetate or DL-α-tocopherol, the dosage must be converted. Natural vitamin E concentrate can be used as an antioxidant.
Add: Jinan New Material Chemical Trading Center